Social Media Manager
Join the marketing team at Ariadne Maps and improve disruptive technology powered by state-of-the-art techniques. Ariadne Maps has a start-up culture in which your innovative ideas can be put to the test and impact a billion dollar industry.
At Ariadne Maps, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our team comes from different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize and enable our growth: Ideate, create and launch content related to building our brand and reach. Keep constant track of data and adapt the content in order to improve performance.
- Make organic social a channel for growth: You steer the perception of the public via great, shareable content. You build organic social as a channel for growth and brand building, focusing on our target groups and stakeholders. You generate signed customers by “buzz”.
- Create great content: You engage and grow our audience by writing, photographing, filming and editing awesome posts. You do this across different channels with different target audiences, e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Build a community: You engage with users, empathize with them and are their advocate to improve our product and storytelling.
- Create convincing narratives to convert users: When creating stories, you always have our brand and customers in mind. You make content look and feel seamless to our users. It brings them closer to engaging with us.
- Try out new things: You continuously experiment with new formats and never run out of ideas.
What You Should Bring
- Currently advancing in your Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Preferably experience with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in creating content for and managing LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook social media accounts.
- Proven ability to create great social media content, user stories, photos and videos – either for yourself or someone else.
- Creative storyteller, bursting with ideas and creativity and with the ability to amplify your ideas by using the right channels to push them.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Great communication skills – able to provide clear & concise content.
- Genuine interest in the retail and transportation industry.
- Fluency in English (German would be an advantage)
If you are interested, please send us your CV and earliest possible starting date at: firstname.lastname@example.org.